Peterborough Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law would help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services providing the practical recommendation and efficient and effective assistance whether you are seeking to protect a brand or a trade secret, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the areas of intellectual property law. With our assistance, you can maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
The assistance we provide in Intellectual Property law include all those that are considered necessary to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our professionals could offer opinions about trade-marks, patents, and industrial designs. To register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prosecuted and prepared by skilled patent and trade-mark paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates all over the globe, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is skilled in the groundwork of patent applications in your specific technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can assist our clients in the commercialization and maintenance of their intellectual property assets. The advice will be formulated to meet client goals because the strategic business goals of clients will constantly be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation would include correct employment policies and agreements, sufficient agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general advice concerning the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services consist of the following:
- The preparation of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of various other agreements, like for instance end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement and distribution agreement, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The registration and preparation of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators assert or defend the rights of clients before all levels of federal and provincial courts concerning any and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound strategies for solving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf